Career of Evil (A Cormoran Strike Novel)

Die Autorin, mit deren Idee alles anfing und ihre neuen Bücher: Ein plötzlicher Todesfall und die Cormoran Strike Reihe von Robert Galbraith.
Nachtwandlerin
Administrator
Career of Evil (A Cormoran Strike Novel)

Beitragvon Nachtwandlerin » Mo 26. Okt 2015, 22:27

Erst kürzlich erschienen, am 20. Oktober 2015, ist der dritte Roman in der Cormoran Strike Reihe von Robert Galbraith (bzw JK Rowling).
Ein Detektivroman, wie ich ihn liebe. Habe mir das neue Buch heute morgen bestellt und werde es sicherlich als nächstes lesen.

When a mysterious package is delivered to Robin Ellacott, she is horrified to discover that it contains a woman’s severed leg. Her boss, private detective Cormoran Strike, is less surprised but no less alarmed. There are four people from his past who he thinks could be responsible- and Strike knows that any one of them is capable of sustained and unspeakable brutality.

With the police focusing on the one suspect Strike is increasingly sure is not the perpetrator, he and Robin take matters into their own hands, and delve into the dark and twisted worlds of the other three men. But as more horrendous acts occur, time is running out for the two of them…
(...)
[QUELLE]

Der Ruf des Kuckucks
The Silkworm
Bild
I never minded being on my own
Then something broke in me and I wanted to go home
To be where you are

You never tell a girl you like her, it makes you look like an idiot."
from AVPM

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

nawa.polyvore | Twitter | goeatcupcakes.tumblr | instagram | nawasroleplaycharas.tumblr.com
Bild

Blanche
Administrator
Re: Career of Evil (A Cormoran Strike Novel)

Beitragvon Blanche » Mo 26. Okt 2015, 22:49

Ich muss dringend die ersten beiden lesen... bin immer noch nicht dazu gekommen :O
^_^
(O,O)
()...()
,,, ,,,
*schuhu*

Zurück zu „Joanne Kathleen Rowling“